Facilitate Growth and Positive Change in Your Organization
You know that change creates opportunity. And, you know that by identifying the forces at work amongst your stakeholders and line of business you can create powerful change to optimize your organization’s performance and boost your bottom line.
Becoming a change leader helps you inspire your team, understand driving forces and employ effective strategies to achieve your goals. If you’re ready to move from concept to real-world application of the Change Leadership Framework®, engage in Executive Coaching.
As a powerful and highly-effective follow-up to our consulting and training services, Executive Coaching provides managers with ongoing coaching and consulting. Executive Coaching continues your professional development and helps you gain new insights and improved results in your daily business practice. With the support of a highly-trained consultant, you’ll learn how to apply the Change Leadership Framework® to your specific situation. You’ll hone your skills, understand how to translate the conceptual framework into your own contextual terms and have ready assistance at your side to address unexpected implementation issues.
Through Executive Coaching, we’ll help you gain new insight and perspective while applying the principles of change leadership to your organization in order to facilitate growth and achieve your goals.
By engaging in Executive Coaching, you’ll have the opportunity to continually review and refine your processes as you enact a change-centric methodology and incorporate it into your everyday business practices. Through this perpetual professional development, you’ll be empowered to meet your goals and initiate positive change throughout your organization.
- Relevant coaching that applies to real-world situations
- Review and refinement of strategies and processes
- Ongoing stakeholder communication and support
- Best practice gathering and communication
- Implementation of the Change Leadership Framework® through hands-on experience
- Engrained understanding of how to apply the five disciplines to your processes and goals
- Best practices
- Become an inspirational agent of change
- Leverage increased opportunities for growth
- Gain momentum by leading from a change-centric mindset
- Empower your team and foster sustained performance
Who Should Participate
Managers and executives of all levels and disciplines will benefit from Executive Coaching.
- Ongoing engagement, typically three to 12 months
Contact us for more information about Executive Coaching.