Creating Value for IT
Are you overwhelmed by short-term problems and feel your hands are tied, preventing you from addressing the big issues? Do you want to contribute even more value to your organization?
IT executives face an enormous challenge; while constantly inundated with short-term problems and resource constraints, IT executives are charged with increasing value and accelerating business performance. And oftentimes, IT executives are perceived as a business obstacle rather than a business enabler. Learn to change this perception and contribute more value to your organization.
Available in one, two and three-day formats, Creating Value in IT is the optimal course for learning to overcome common traps and instead focus on value creation. By understanding the factors that need to be overcome, you’ll become a highly successful change agent who creates value across organizational boundaries.
We’ll provide you with fresh ideas and energy that you can implement as soon as you walk back into the office. By changing your paradigm and getting out of the activity trap, you’ll become a change leader and an invaluable asset to your company.
This course will discuss the activity trap, execution trap and budgeting trap, all common obstacles inhibiting your ability to deliver. You’ll walk away with the conceptual framework and the tools to combat these obstacles and become a business enabler. Creating Value in IT will give you fresh perspectives, energize you for action and help you become recognized as a highly valued asset.
- The activity trap, the execution trap and the budget trap and how to overcome each
- Value mining
- Capability maturity modeling
- The five disciplines of the Change Leadership Framework®
- COBIT and VallT
After attending Creative Value in IT, you will. . .
- Know what traps to avoid and what tools to employ
- Supplement your leadership skills with the Change Leadership Framework®
- Understand the five disciples of the Change Leadership Framework® and how to apply them
- Be seen as a business enabler rather than a business obstacle
- Become a highly valued resource for business line managers
- Be a highly successful change agent creating value across organizational boundaries
- Learn to manage with agility and to lead innovation
Who Should Attend
CIO’s, first-line IT managers, and IT vendors alike will all benefit from this course.
- One, two or three-days
Contact us for more information about Creating Value in IT.